Hi my name is Holly

Welcome! Take a seat and let us get to know you. Tell us about yourself. Try not to make stuff up.
madhatterholly

Hi my name is Holly

Postby madhatterholly » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:22 pm

hello maties. as of lately ive been experiencing a lot of the magic of LOA, often unintentionally. such as, the other day i wished i could find some duct tape on sale for less than 5.00 a roll and yesterday i found a roll in the clearance isle at wally world for 2.50! i was super excited! also, about a week ago my husband and i were talking about crochet, the game and how it had been so long since we played. low and behold, yesterday his dad came by with a set of crochet mallots! haha and the list goes on. those are a few of my most recent experiences with the lovely LOA.
im a mother as of 6 months ago, our precious baby boy, Murphy Bran Smith was born December 18th and he is the joy of my life.
our dream is to own a sail boat some day to travel the world with our son, to show him this earth, first hand, rather than from a school desk. we're overjoyed to see this dream come to fruition. thankfully, the LOA is on our side!!!
nice to be here, chipper. thanks for the add!

Chip
Site Admin

Re: Hi my name is Holly

Postby Chip » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 pm

Great to have you! I know you will add a lot of value to this site as well as helping people find relief they are looking for.

Chip

Return to “Say Howdy”